* H and I zipped over to Northampton for some art supplies and to wander through the Tuesday Market. It was a feast for the eyes, I tell you! Earthy, bright colors stretched far down the path. H feasted on a chocolate chip cookie from one of our favorite coffee shops while I chatted and gazed.
* H and I walk to pick up her sister from school with banana in hand.
* A carefully spun web which must have taken all night to perfect. We searched for the resting spider, but decided that she might be too sleepy to say "hello."
* Edited : Word on the street is that this web might not be the making of a spider. Thoughts? Tips?
1. Yesterday was the last day of my creativity classes for the year. Sigh. I already miss my amazing, talented, clever students.
2.I've got a big behind the scenes project in the works that should be ready to be revealed by the end of June.
* Note: Pretend I didn't say that I have a big behind.
3. Camping reservations with dear friends have been made.
4. Library extraordinaire and dear friend Stephanie found a publicity version of my book at the Book Expo in NYC and took a photograph for me. Eeeep! Exciting!
And, now I must go make lunch, which might be cereal and milk. But, that's pretty good for a Friday, yes?
Happy weekend to you!
Labels: Instagram, photographs