I've moved! New blog address.
My new website + blog is emilyneuburger.com. Please visit me there!
If you have this site bookmarked in a blog reader, you'll want to switch to emilyneuburger.com.
Thanks, and see you in my new space!
colors + mousey necklace
She made these at her lovely, sweet pre-school on rainbow day. I'm earnestly so in love with her color choices. And, actually, one of them is helping me choose colors for a project.
On my mind:
1. winter workshops because the fall ones have been SO fun
2. new fall shoes (I'd love suggestions for comfortable, well-made shoes, in punchy colors!)
3. the warm cat on my lap (she wasn't always a lap cat)
4. the mice that my lap cat is catching (sigh)
5. the frost that is rolling in tonight (basil needs to be picked and made into one last batch of pesto)
6. the endless coughs that both girls have
7. a little surprise handmade mailbox that was left on my doorstep ( with recipes and love notes inside)
8. book finals, book finals, book finals
9. sunny skies! finally! (after a week of rain)
10. listening to old r.e.m. (You Are the Everything.)