I'm here with a list and some photographs of the necklaces my almost four-year-old Mouse made "for everyone in my family except for Sophia because cats don't wear necklaces."
She made these at her lovely, sweet pre-school on rainbow day. I'm earnestly so in love with her color choices. And, actually, one of them is helping me choose colors for a project.
My days have been filled with book edits and projects, and I'm smiling because my new little studio space is getting more crafty traffic than ever before.
On my mind:
1. winter workshops because the fall ones have been SO fun
2. new fall shoes (I'd love suggestions for comfortable, well-made shoes, in punchy colors!)
3. the warm cat on my lap (she wasn't always a lap cat)
4. the mice that my lap cat is catching (sigh)
5. the frost that is rolling in tonight (basil needs to be picked and made into one last batch of pesto)
6. the endless coughs that both girls have
7. a little surprise handmade mailbox that was left on my doorstep ( with recipes and love notes inside)
8. book finals, book finals, book finals
9. sunny skies! finally! (after a week of rain)
10. listening to old r.e.m. (You Are the Everything.)