the other side
1. workshop planning
2. need more pie
3. searching for a new place to store my sweaters. suggestions?
4. book deadlines
5. tres chicas (just unearthed the cd under a pile)
6. yellow sand
7. harvesting our sunflower seeds (must I wait until the backs turn yellow?)
8. a vintage typewriter found in my grandparents' basement
9. tag sale on saturday. kind of strange that I am feeling excited to spend an afternoon this week in the barn tagging things.
The past few weeks and the next month will be filled with lots of book deadlines, which means I won't be able post here as regularly as I'd like to. Just yesterday, I found out that my friend Emily has a lovely blog where she likes to write lists of things. It reminded me how much I love to write in list form, and I suddenly decided that I want to write lots of little lists in the coming days. It will be a nice way to create in this space in the midst of all of my book writing and crafting. I'll post some photos and write some lists and maybe you'll write some lists too? I'd love that. The Wednesday Treasured feature will probably be on hold until the end of the month.
Okay, good. I feel better now.